SAA Global Education is proud to be the partner for the University of Plymouth's Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting and Finance (Top-up) degree in Singapore. Plymouth University is one UK’s most prominent and dynamic universities with an educational history dating back to 1862.
The average teacher to student ratio is approximately 1:24 for the 2015 Plymouth University intake at SAA-GE.
- Awarded The Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Education in 2012
- No. 1 Green University in UK (People & Planet Green League 2014, 2015)
- 6 Largest University in UK (By Undergraduate Student Population, Higher Education Statistics Agency statistics 2013-2014)
- Top 37 University in the world Under 50 (The 100 Under 50 years old universities, The Times Higher Education 2015)
- World University Rankings: 301-305 (The Times Higher Education 2015-2016)
- Top 50 Research University in UK (Nearly two-thirds of Plymouth University’s research has been graded as world-leading or internationally excellent, according to the nationwide review of research standards across the higher education sector, Research Excellence Framework 2014)